From the moment Dieu inquired about her wedding day, I was beyond ecstatic. Not because it was work for me, but because I get to be apart of the most amazing day of my childhood best friend's life... I'm grateful to have witnessed her marry the love of her life and so beyond delighted that she found her happiness. This day was full of emotions, and not just for the bride & groom, but for me too. Being surrounded by both family's love was an absolute joy.
Here are some of my favorite moments, to be enjoyed with you all...
I wanted to give a special highlight to all vendors that help make this day possible for the bride & groom. It was a day and night to definitely be remembered. Thank you!
- Personalized gifts: The Bride herself
- Hair: Christina's Touch
- Makeup: Karem Sophia
- Lashes: Lashout by Sadee
- Wedding Dress: Mommy Dearest
- Videographer: EP Films
- Florals & Decor: The Bloom Room
- Venue: Queen of Vietnam Catholic Church; St. Joseph Hall, in Port Arthur, TX
- DJ & Photobooth: LG Event Pro
- Cake: Debbie's Delight
- Guest Book and Initial Sign: Jaxon Custom Creations